Last Updated: 29.12.2016
SagivTech Ltd. (“we“, “us” or the “Company“) is firmly committed to ensure that any personal information you (“user” or “you“) share with us, through our Site is safeguarded and protected.
- What information we collect?
- How we may collect your information?
- How we use the information we collect?
- With whom we share the information, and for what purpose?
- For how long we retain the information we collect?
- Direct Marketing
- Children’s information
- How do we safeguard your information?
- How to contact us
What Information we collect?
- To use certain services in our Site you may be asked to provide personal information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include: your name, email address and phone number and any other information you wish to provide; we may use such information to enable you to use features on the Site.
- We collect certain information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via the user’s use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information transmitted by your device and aggregated usage information, and contains certain software and hardware information about your device, the referring page that linked you to our Site, including the type of browser and operating system your device uses, operator, language preference, access time, and the domain name of the website from which you linked or registered to the Site.
- The Site is not directed or intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or provide Personal Information through the Site. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our systems.
How we may collect your information?
- We collect Personal Information submitted directly by you (by filling out a form or contacting us), or non-Personal Information transmitted automatically from your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similar technologies.
- Our Site may automatically send cookies to your system. We may store information which correlates with those cookies, for the purposes stipulated below.
- You may block and remove our cookies through your browser and operating system, but this may impair and hinder the Site functionality and availability.
- We may use logs and cookie information to improve quality and design of the Site, including without limitation, saving you the trouble of re-entering data, and quarries, personalize and customize your experience on the Site, track your use of the Site and generate statistics regarding the Site.
What is a “cookie”?
- When you use our Site we may assign your device with a log file or a cookie (session or persistent). A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assign to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a web site.
- Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and the Site quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. You may remove our cookies by following the instructions of your browser preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
What are we using it for?
How we use the information we collect?
- To respond to your inquiries, support request, feedbacks or questions, and update you with important information, and respond to claims concerning our Site;
- To provide you with our Site and certain features;
- To communicate with you (via email, phone number, etc.);
- To resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation, or for the purpose of law enforcement;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes;
- To provide you with the most relevant additional Sites and offers;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
With whom we share the information, and for what purpose?
- We share your information, including Personal Information, with our affiliated companies and our third party professional Site providers, who are allowed to use the information only for the purposes stipulated above, or with our affiliated companies and business partners for performing Sites for us (e.g. customer Site, conducting promotions, marketing assistance, technical support, analytics, etc.).
- The information will be disclosed only to the extent required to perform the purposes as stipulated herein.
- You hereby warrant and consent that your Personal Information may be transmitted, used or stored with our authorized third parties, for the purposes disclosed herein, which are located across the world.
- We may share your information, including Personal Information, in the event that we are required by law enforcement or other governmental agency; in response to a subpoena, warrant or an investigative demand, or a court order, or with respect to any legal process; in order to enforce intellectual property rights or to exercise other legal rights; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, to enforce our policies or as otherwise required in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. In such circumstances, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
Affiliates and corporate transaction
- We may share Information, including Personal Information, with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (collectively “affiliated companies”). We may share Information, including Personal Information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale of a substantial part of our business, merger, consolidation or asset sale).
- Non-Personal Information, aggregated information or Personal Information in non-human readable form (de-identified) may be shared with third parties (including ad networks, advertising companies and Site providers) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering tailored or targeted advertising (whether via our Site, or websites or applications of third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Site, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Non-Personal Information.
Third party collection of information
- Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties via our Site (whether our website or application; e.g. by clicking on a link to any other website or location) or via other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We prompt you to review the privacy policies of those sites before providing your Personal Information to them.
For how long we retain the information we collect?
- We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. To remove your email address, please contact us at info@ sagivtech.com.
- Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect (including your Personal Information) for as long as needed to provide the Site and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- You may receive from time to time information, updates or promotional material concerning our Site. At any time, you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails by contacting us info@ sagivtech.com. It may take up to 10 days for us to process such request. Even if you have unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer Site announcements, administrative notices and surveys.
How do we safeguard your information?
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is absolutely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
How to contact us